- Ceramic PigmentGood stability is an important character for high quality ceramic pigment. It is known that color deviation is the biggest problem in pigment industry. If the color of the fired ...Read More
- Ceramic FritThe ceramic frit is a glass-like material made of several elements. Those elements are first melted and then quenched to form the frit. The frit is insoluble in water ...Read More
- Ceramic GlazeWith the frits produced in our own frits production base, our ceramic glaze has a stable quality with a lower production cost. The quality of our glaze is guaranteed by ...Read More
Ceramic Raw Material Manufacturer
The unique physical properties and practical applications of modern ceramic materials have made ceramic engineering into a multi-billion dollar industry. WELLHOPE is a trusted manufacturer and supplier of ceramic-making materials such as the glaze stain, transparent frit, and inclusion pigment. Our commitment to quality and attention to detail is widely renowned.
- Inclusion PigmentSince this sort of pigment itself is bright in color, it can cover other unwanted color in the ceramic glaze material. Thus it helps make the ceramics have higher color saturation. Through the process of ball-milling mixed with other glaze materials, it can be used for the printing of the ceramic glaze.
- Glaze StainThe fineness of our product is 325 meshes and the residue is limited within 1%. Therefore, it is easy to disperse and can make the fired ceramics saturate in color.
The glaze stain is a powdery solid that is insoluble in water. It can be fired in a temperature range of 1000°C-1300°C.
- Body StainThe body stain we produce has a fineness of 325 meshes and a residual ratio of or less than 3%. It is in high quality and has a high tinting strength. Our product is in mass production with a yield which can reach to 1000t per month. Cash payment for purchasing raw materials helps reduce our production cost, thus we can offer products in a lower price.
- Roller Printing StainDue to the higher fineness of 500 meshes and the residual ratio within 1%, our roller printing stain can be directly mixed with the ceramic glaze to be applied into ceramic roller printing without being ball-milled. In this way, the time and cost ceramic companies spend on ball-milling are saved.
- Transparent Frit The frits are easy to be mixed with the glaze to make the fired ceramics present smooth surfaces with few pinholes. Its high transparency can help make the glaze stains present more attractive colors. By using our high quality products, the quality of your ceramic wares will also be improved.
- Waterproof Engobe FritWith fine whiteness the waterproof engobe frit can effectively cover the unwanted color of the unfired ceramic tile body. Because of the waterproof property, our product can prevent the water remained on the ceramic surface from infiltrate into the body of the ceramics.